Hello and welcome to the ETRS Courts Page. This page is to help you navigate the referral process and how to refer your clients to the appropriate ETRS Program.
ETRS offers many different programs and we know it can be difficult to find the appropriate one to fit the needs of your probationer. That is why we have added a “Programs” tab to our Home page that you can go to and see a description of each program and who will be appropriate for each program.
Please note that there are 2 different referrals on this page.
1) District Courts, Out of State Courts, and Attorney Referrals
2) MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections) Referrals
Please be sure to use the correct referral so that we can give your probationer the correct information when they call to register.
1) Choose a program to refer your probationer to.
2) Print off the appropriate referral form.
3) Fill in the form completely.
4) Give a copy to the client and advise them to contact our office to enroll.
5) Send a copy of the referral to ETRS.
Please note, clients are required to pay for their programs at the time of registration. They can pay by phone with a Credit/Debit card, in person with Cash, Money order, or Credit/Debit Cards, they can also pay online now using this website.
As always, if you or your probationers ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us anytime.